ABOUT JASON MOORE - Team Leader/Listing Specialist
- Jason Moore has been a Resident of Gwinnett County for 27 Years!
- Graduate of Collins Hill High School
- Graduate of The Georgia Institute of Technology - Bachelor''s Degree in Business Management
Successfully closing deals at RE/MAX since 1996!
- REAL Trends 2016 America's Best Agents List
- #1 Traditional Resale Team at RE/MAX Legends - 2011-2014
- #1 Listings Team at RE/MAX Legends 2015
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award - 2014
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award - 2009
- Member of the prestigious RE/MAX Chairmans's Club 2013-2015
- Member of the RE/MAX Platinum Club 2005-2008, 2011-2012
- Member of the RE/MAX 100% Club 2001-2004 and 2009-2010
- Lifetime Active Phoenix Member of the NAMAR Million Dollar Club
- CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (Founding Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing 2004)
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
- ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SRS - Seller Representative Specialist
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert Designation - This is very important when selecting a Short Sale agent.
- Experience in Residential Homes, Luxury Homes, New Homes, Foreclosures, Short Sales and Property Management
ABOUT HOLLY FLYNN JONES - Luxury Home Listing & Buyer Specialist
Holly Jones has experience in REO, Short Sale Properties, Lake Properties and Gated Communities and Golf Communities. Holly was first licensed in 1997 and began her real estate career with on-site new construction sales in a luxury, gated golf community. Impressed by the marketing materials offered, Holly joined RE/MAX in 2004. It was a win win for Holly and her luxury clients. The RE/MAX Collection Luxury brand has helped RE/MAX to be the #1 Global luxury Brand - Every two and half weeks RE/MAX sells more luxury homes than our closest competiting brand sells in a YEAR!