ABOUT JASON MOORE - Team Leader/Listing Specialist
- Jason Moore is a Life-Long resident of Gwinnett County
- Graduate of Collins Hill High School
- Graduate of The Georgia Institute of Technology - Bachelor''s Degree in Business Management
Successfully closing deals at RE/MAX since 1996!
- #1 Team at RE/MAX Legends 2019-2021
- #1 Team at RE/MAX Legends 2017
- REAL Trends 2016 America's Best Agents List
- #1 Traditional Resale Team at RE/MAX Legends - 2011-2014
- #1 Listings Team at RE/MAX Legends 2015
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award - 2014
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award - 2009
- Member of the prestigious RE/MAX Chairman's Club 2013-2018
- Member of the RE/MAX Platinum Club 2005-2008, 2011-2012
- Member of the RE/MAX 100% Club 2001-2004 and 2009-2010
- Lifetime Active Phoenix Member of the NAMAR Million Dollar Club
- Member of Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of Realtors and Athens Association of Realtors
- CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (Founding Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing 2004)
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
- ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SRS - Seller Representative Specialist
- Experience in Residential Homes, Luxury Homes, New Homes, Foreclosures, Short Sales and Property Management
ABOUT HOLLY FLYNN JONES - Luxury Home Listing & Buyer Specialist
Holly Jones has experience in REO, Short Sale Properties, Lake Properties and Gated Communities and Golf Communities. Holly was first licensed in 1997 and began her real estate career with on-site new construction sales in a luxury, gated golf community. Impressed by the marketing materials offered, Holly joined RE/MAX in 2004. It was a win win for Holly and her luxury clients. The RE/MAX Collection Luxury brand has helped RE/MAX to be the #1 Global luxury Brand - Every two and half weeks RE/MAX sells more luxury homes than our closest competiting brand sells in a YEAR!
ABOUT AMBER SPILER - Golf Communities and Equestrian Estate Specialist
Amber decided to follow the family footsteps and move into the Real Estate world in 2017 joining the RE/MAX team that same year. 20 years of working in the Country Club business at local Clubs such as The Legends at Chateau Elan, St Ives Country Club and Royal Lakes Country Club, and a lifetime of competing in the Equestrian world makes Amber the perfect choice for Golf Communities and Equestrian Estates.
ABOUT DEBBIE DEWEY - Luxury Listing & Buyer Specialist
Debbie treats all of her clients like family. She works tirelessly to make sure she finds the perfect home for her Buyers and gets them the best deal possible. When representing Sellers, Debbie uses her wealth of experience, passion for staging, extensive knowledge and professional negotiation skills to make sure she gets her clients top dollar for their home. Licensed in Georgia in 1992, Debbie has been with RE/MAX for 25 years. She was a Top 20 Agent in the Atlanta Board of Realtors 2 years in a row, is a Lifetime Phoenix Member of the Million Dollar Club, Member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame and Chairman's Club. Debbie holds the ABR and CNE Realtor designations, specializing in Residential Real Estate, Luxury Homes and New Homes. She received a Master of Arts in Computer Resouce Management from Webster University in 1992 and a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration & Marketing from the University of South Florida in 1982.